Freitag, 13. März 2009

Lyrics - Mirror Sky

For a little preview of this song click here!


“The Lord is my shepherd
I shall not want
He maketh me to lie down in green pastures
He leadeth me beside the still waters
He restoreth my soul”

Wakin’ up in the morning
The sun just araised
While a sunbeam strikes my skin
I’m lyin’ on a glade
It’s cold and I don’t know where I am
(Somewhere in the woods of palatine)


As I stand up to look at the awesome mirror sky
I feel the wind on my dirty skin
Then I look at my hands I see the blood
And my heart breaks when I become clear

Cause you died! You died!
I killed you! I killed you! I killed you! I killed you!
I did it! I killed you! I did it! you died!

As I stand up to look at the awesome mirror sky
I feel the wind on my dirty skin
Then I look at my hands I see the blood
And my heart breaks when I become clear

I turn around and hear the searchin’ dogs and cops
No, I didn’t want that
But now it’s done and you have the choice

What will you do to solve this situation
Where’s no way out
Will you get caught
Do you want to be free
Do you want to be free
Do you want to
Or is to die the way you justify

I become crazy
Why can’t this just be a dream
Like it seems so unreal
Like on telli my belly
My stomack just gets to much
I belch and I puke
I’m going down on my knees
Cops just reach my place
And my time runs up
I start to run
They pull their guns
And shoot my knee
I’m going down again
I surrender
My hands behind my head

The dogs are running to bark at me
They don’t let me go anymore
The cops push my face in the mudd
As I lose consciousness

Where’s the time
When we were young and innocent
What has happened
That I was able to do such horrible things to you
My precious
I can’t understand
(I can’t understand)
I can’t understand
(No I can’t)
Oh god please help
Oh god please help

“He leadeth me in the paths of righteousness for his name’s sake
Yea though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death
I will fear no evil for thou art with me
Thy rod and thy staff they comfort me
Thou preparest a table before me
In the presence of mine enemies (of mine enemies)
Thou anointest my head with oil
My cup runneth over
Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life
And I will dwell in the house of the Lord
For ever”

They got me
I was wrong
For what I’ve done
I have to suffer
I have to suffer

They will take me to jail in order to keep me safe from me
And my madness that’s running through my veins
Through my head and my whole body
They take me to court to punish me for my faults


I can hear the crowd
“Judge him for his deeds”
They try to track me down
“Judge him for his deeds torture him to death
Judge him for his deeds and torture him to death”

“Defendant – Your words”

“I fell in love with a girl
Mesmerized by her beautiful eyes
But she was spoken for
I didn’t know
She told me only lies
She promised our love will last forever
But how can the bitch promise endless love
when she precieves the end at last
It was her decision
She deseverd to die”

“So, how can you justify your dirty work
Are you really sure you understand the charge
That’s no reason to destroy a life that way
Who do you think you are?
Who you think you are?”

“I’m just a boy who tried to love his girl”

“Judge him for his deeds and torture him to death
Judge him for his deeds and torture him to death
Judge him for his deeds and torture him to death
Judge him for his deeds and torture him to death”

Nothing else to tell
I’m sitting in my cell
Waiting (for death)
What have I done
I can’t believe that I’m only awake to wait for the death row
And I stand up again to watch out the window

Reflections in the mirror sky
You’re in a brighter sphere
My feelings fade away
(fade away)

I miss you
Reflections in the mirror sky
You’re in a brighter sphere
My feelings fade away
And now that you’re gone
The time will come
That I will die
soon we will be together again
Is this my due to pay? I have to pay?
I have to pay? I have to pay? (and I know why)
I’m going to have to pay?
Is this like I’m going to have to pay my dues?

Tell me God
How miserable and selfish you were
When you made such a miserable and selfish creature
They call human being?
Is this really your image?
Is this I shall believe?
Tell me God!
Why you always shut up?
And why all the other never?
They always march for more
They just talk more and more and more
Shut the fuck up!

Adam talks to Eve
What she has to believe
Eve in her reply
She makes Adam wanna die
And Adam who is just a foolish man
Would kill anybody
If another guy makes Eve dependent
Till he bleeds and his pride’s defended
Who’s without guilt throws the first stone
But why throwing stones if guns are more profitable
A kind man? For mankind?
If I am an image of you I don’t need to know “who I am” anymore

Oh god or what you are is there any chance to undo tell me
I confess! My distress!
You were much more than a mistress but I was regardless

I was in love with you
We flew so high
And I don’t want to live a lie, your lie!
I sye, I cry, I try, I die

They get me my last meal it’s just some cutlets in tins
And the priest has come late at night to take away my sins

The warden come to take me on the last walk of my life
I grope in chains
they sound through the corridor
Water seeps through the ceiling down the wall
Where mould thrives
Outside it rains

We enter a room
The last one I will see on this side
Some people have come to watch me die

At least my view crosses the eyes of a sad looking man
He seems to get awake from a daydream when he perceives me
And then at his hand I see the ring

Of his wife! His wife!
I killed her! I killed her! I killed her! I killed her!
I did it! I killed her! I did it!
She died!
I’m sorry! So sorry! Fuckin’ sorry that she died!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen